Photography show update

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by macgfxdesigner, Dec 7, 2006.

1. macgfxdesigner macrumors regular

Sep 27, 2004
    as some of you guys might know, I am having a photography show coming up Jan and I got my prints back today and also my cards I designed. I am waiting for another 4 more prints and have to buy the frames still.

Here are some of the pictures of what I have so far:

I have sizes from 5x7, 8x10, 11x14, 10x10, 14x14, 16x24, 20x30

Thank you for all your help in with the logo and card design! I will keep you all guys updated when the show comes :)

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

Feb 19, 2005
    What are the prints laying on the stairs mounted on?
    This is great is the first I heard of your show so I'm interested in the details of the show and how you came about doing one. Where are you located? If local I'd love to see the show.
  3. macgfxdesigner thread starter macrumors regular

Sep 27, 2004
    The prints are the stairs and some on the table are on canvas, they are called gallery wraps.

The show details are January 5th, 07 at

Winans Fine Chocolate & Coffee
    227 Sandy Springs Pl NE
    Sandy Springs, GA 30328
    (404) 943-0996 store #

I am located in North GA off 400, but the show is off 285 W, get off Roswell Road, Turn right then left onto hammond drive and then look for a shopping center called city walk go up the hill and Winans is in the back of the center.

And thank you for the wonderful comment! :)
  4. amiga macrumors 6502

Jul 12, 2006
    Your cards are very slick and your photos are cool!
  5. Buschmaster macrumors 65816

Feb 12, 2006
    Awesome work!

With your show is it like a general fair or is it very few photographers there?

You've got some great pictures there. What kind of photography are you looking to do? Stock photography?
  6. EastCoastFlyer macrumors regular

Aug 13, 2006
    North Florida and Northern Delaware
    Congratualtion! If you were in South Georgia, I'd be there... let us know how it goes.

7. macgfxdesigner thread starter macrumors regular

Sep 27, 2004
    thank you

for all the wonderful comments!

I will keep you posted on the progress of preparation for the show and how the show goes :)
  8. jlcharles macrumors 6502

Mar 30, 2006
    Wenonah, NJ
    good luck.

I take it the gallery wraps are from mpix? How do you like them? I'm interested in getting some of my images printed like that.
  9. macgfxdesigner thread starter macrumors regular

Sep 27, 2004
    I love the quality but they are still tacky to the touch and its been 3 days since I have had them drying, I would try to get some protective spray or something on them.
  10. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Dec 27, 2002
    Location Location Location
    I really like some of those photos (from what I can see). :)
  11. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

Feb 19, 2005
    Bummer I'm in CA. But still they look just awesome. Did you contact mpix about the tacky feel?
  12. cookie1105 macrumors 6502

Mar 27, 2006
    London, UK
    hey macgfxdesigner, congrats on your show. The prints on the stairs look fantastic. I really like your cards as well. :)
  13. CDailey macrumors regular

Nov 13, 2006
    Congrats on the show! From what I can see, you've got some fantastic shots. I really like your card too :) Like a few others, If I were a little closer, I would definately be there.