Phototshop express

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by nalk7, Aug 12, 2010.

1. macrumors regular

As you may or not know the Photoshop.com app for the iphone has been rebranded Photoshop express, and is now compatible with the iPad. However whenever I try opening the app it keeps on sending me to goodreader, and showing me a promotional .jpg about fixing images with Photoshop, anyone else experiencing this? Or know a walkaround?

Edit: nevermind, I found a way. If you're experiencing this, just be quick and hit the accept button before it sends you to goodreader

2. macrumors 68000

Blakjack

Photoshop for iOS is dead compared to filterstorm

3. macrumors 68030

peterdevries

Mine opened Photogene.. Quite annoying.

4. macrumors member

Abobe have added this advisory to the app info... might be of assistance.

"We have received reports of some users having difficulty launching the application on an iPad in landscape orientation with certain productivity and printing applications installed. We are investigating these reports. In the interim, you can work around the problem by launching the application in a portrait orientation on the iPad. We are continuing to investigate and will post an update to address these issues as soon as possible."

5. macrumors 68040

Well that is something I never would have thought to try....

6. macrumors 68040

You know what is funny is that last week I had a friend email me a couple of pictures, I cropped one of them last week and emailed it back to him.

I just tried to bring the same picture into this version, and it says it is too big! So it worked on the iPhone version on the iPad, but now the version that is supposed to work on the iPad won't open a jpeg from a 50D.

Ok then. Next.

7. macrumors 6502

Does anyone know of an app for iPad that allows for watermarking of images? Does Photoshop?

8. macrumors 68030

9. macrumors 65816

Agreed, Filterstorm is the gold standard of iPad photo editing, and the new update recently is pretty amazing... RECOMMENDED!!!

10. macrumors 65816

LOL. Same here. Opening in portrait mode works.

11. macrumors 6502a

arctic

12. macrumors regular

It works flawlessly for me, all the filters works, no crashes, no opening other programs. Nope. Nada. perfect. but rather somewhat simple when compared to filterstorm or photogene

13. macrumors 68040

Jaro65

I also use Filterstorm. Not sure what Photoshop is bringing to the table that is new.

14. macrumors 6502

I downloaded photoshop express yesterday. No problems at all.

However, after I edit a picture, it saves it to a "Saved" album on the iPad. Anyone know how I can get this folder to my Macbook so I can upload to Facebook, etc?

15. macrumors 6502

Plug it into your mac and upload via iPhoto! It does this automatic!

16. macrumors 6502

Thanks. Between iPhoto and Canon Digital Photo Pro, I have a hell of a time finding my pics.