Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Greetings all,

I hope this thread finds you well! Welcome to the New iPhone 15 Pro / iPhone 15 Pro Max photos up thread.

In less than 24 hours people in Australia and New Zealand will be receiving their brand new iPhone 15 Pro's.

Please post all your photos taken from iPhone 15 Pro / iPhone 15 Pro Max here. Are you ready? 🙌🏻

Last edited:

bitcloudrzr

macrumors 6502
Aug 25, 2012
Having such a small camera will really help with my paparazzi side-gig:

1695262336434.jpeg

anticipate

macrumors 6502a
Dec 22, 2013
That’s a lot of buzz for a camera module that is identical to iPhone 14 Pro.

But please bring on shots from the tetraprism lens. I’m very interested in what is has to offer.
The module is the same (well almost; new lens coating), but the processing engine is totally different with much more detail in the final image (at 24mpix). 48mpix shots still get minimal processing. But the 24mpix ones don’t.

Plus portrait is on all the time as an option and also shoots 24mpix.

And the three focal lengths of 24/28/35 are all actual 24mpix computational shots not just crops.

So there’s more to it.

QuickSwimmer

macrumors newbie
Mar 17, 2023
That’s a lot of buzz for a camera module that is identical to iPhone 14 Pro.

But please bring on shots from the tetraprism lens. I’m very interested in what is has to offer.
The module might be identical, but the sensors are updated every generation too FE iPhone 7 to iPhone 8 was an absolutely massive upgrade mostly based in new sensor.
Highly recommend everyone takes photos in 48mpx ProRaw - completely changed the game for me on my 14 Pro, imagine it will be a similar story on the 15 :)

Can anybody say something about the ProRaw color depth on iPhone 15 ?? 12 and 13 got 12bit depth, the iPhone 14 Pro reduced that to 10 bit, even though the colour depth of the sensor itself is 12 bit. No discussion or comparison anywhere.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.