Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rory Manton

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 13, 2005
Yeovil Somerset
Good morning all. I have a new iPad 2 air and the latest version of iTunes on it but have found a few things I can't sort out myself so I'm throwing myself on the mercy of the wise ones here.

All my same artist albums are showing chronologically newest to oldest running down the list, is there a way of reversing this so that the show oldest to newest.

On the old version of iTunes once one album had finished playing it would continue to play the next album on the list, the new version doesn't do this, can it be done?

I'm sorry for the stupid questions but little things like this bug the hell out of me.

Thanks in advance

Rory

tomekosiowy

macrumors regular
Dec 7, 2013
Poland
Beautiful question, becouse you should know, that something like sorting does not exists in Music app (this is Music app on yor device, not iTunes).

To play all albums of an artist, start playing by tapping artist's icon in the Artists view (square image, not text-label with artist's name).

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.