Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gangst

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 27, 2004
UK
Hi all,

A friend of mine sent me some songs earlier today, I opened them using iTunes and played some, the problem is the track goes to the next every 15 seconds or so, even though iTune recognises the songs as 4 mins etc.
Also i know that these files are intact as they are the correct size as on my friends pc.
Anybody know a way round this? I tried converting the songs to AAC, but this didn't work either.

Thanks

DXoverDY

macrumors 6502a
Apr 19, 2005
gangst said:
Hi all,

A friend of mine sent me some songs earlier today, I opened them using iTunes and played some, the problem is the track goes to the next every 15 seconds or so, even though iTune recognises the songs as 4 mins etc.
Also i know that these files are intact as they are the correct size as on my friends pc.
Anybody know a way round this? I tried converting the songs to AAC, but this didn't work either.

Thanks

possibly corrupt files. try importing your own and see if they work or not. odds are the downloads your friend sent you are in some way or another corrupt and missing data. so when it encounters that part it just skips to the next song.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.