Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mallbritton

macrumors 65816
Nov 26, 2006
Thanks for the link to that video. I helped me figure out why a couple of iTunes Store purchases were not showing up as HD-SD in my iTunes library, but as individual entries.

Regards,
Michael

StevoDevo

macrumors newbie
Apr 6, 2010
Thanks for everyone's input. I now have HD SD tagged files in iTunes and I'm a happy camper. A question I have now is which version will get synced to my iPad? It looks like it's the HD version and if so is there anyway to control that or select which version goes to the iPad?

angle

macrumors regular
Mar 3, 2008
Michigan
When your iPad is plugged in, go to the "Summary" tab at the top, then scroll to the bottom of the window. You will see various tick boxes, one of which states something along the lines of "prefer standard definition video."

StevoDevo

macrumors newbie
Apr 6, 2010
When your iPad is plugged in, go to the "Summary" tab at the top, then scroll to the bottom of the window. You will see various tick boxes, one of which states something along the lines of "prefer standard definition video."

Perfect - thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.