Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jaycepts

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 2, 2017
hello so first off i made an account here because ive googled everything i could to try and resolve a problem with my iphone 7 jail broken on ios 10.1.1. I installed a few of compatable tweaks with the beta ios 10 jb and everything was going smooth then almost randomly i noticed that i wasnt getting sounds or vibrations from everything except for phone calls. ive tried rebooting and reinstalling all the applications where i wasnt getting notification sounds from and then i figured it was most likely from one of my tweaks so i uninstalled all of them and nothing worked. even the mute button doesnt vibrate when i switch it to mute. I think the issue started after i installed a tweak called neverlowermusic but im not positive. ive tried reinstalling and the install logs outputs: Mv: cannot stat 'SystemSoundLowersMusicVolume.plst: No such file or directory
Thanks to anyone who helps me resolve my issue

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
hello so first off i made an account here because ive googled everything i could to try and resolve a problem with my iphone 7 jail broken on ios 10.1.1. I installed a few of compatable tweaks with the beta ios 10 jb and everything was going smooth then almost randomly i noticed that i wasnt getting sounds or vibrations from everything except for phone calls. ive tried rebooting and reinstalling all the applications where i wasnt getting notification sounds from and then i figured it was most likely from one of my tweaks so i uninstalled all of them and nothing worked. even the mute button doesnt vibrate when i switch it to mute. I think the issue started after i installed a tweak called neverlowermusic but im not positive. ive tried reinstalling and the install logs outputs: Mv: cannot stat 'SystemSoundLowersMusicVolume.plst: No such file or directory
Thanks to anyone who helps me resolve my issue
The silent switch doesn't vibrate with iPhone 7 in general it would seem.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.