Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Who will be the first to be caught on Prison Break

• Total voters

flyguy451

macrumors regular
May 3, 2005
Not Tweener

No way on Tweener getting caught first - the story line possibilities in the long car trip are to rich to pass up from any writer.

I think it will be Haywire. That way you can have him saying confusing and disjointed things to the cops and have them running in different directions for awhile.

dextertangocci

macrumors 68000
Apr 2, 2006
I think Haywire;)

He is so crazy he'd walk into a police station to ask for directions or something like that:rolleyes:

Kwyjibo

macrumors 68040
Nov 5, 2002
I voted t-bag because i think he'll get stopped at a roadblock or something ...

theres plenty of reason to keep him around he's just soooo creepy.

I wouldn't be surprised if bellick caught someone (abruzzi & sucre & C-Note) ... but he's not smart enough to catch linc and scofield.

imnotatfault

macrumors regular
Jan 26, 2004
You have to admit. Haywire is the absolute least important character that escaped. Not very interesting either, aside from his already overplayed gimmicky craziness. I don't think the show would be affected one way or another if he were never even shown again.

Zwhaler

macrumors 604
Jun 10, 2006
imnotatfault said:
You have to admit. Haywire is the absolute least important character that escaped. Not very interesting either, aside from his already overplayed gimmicky craziness. I don't think the show would be affected one way or another if he were never even shown again.

Good point, I forgot about him altogether! But trust me, they will bring him back sooner or later. But I still think Tweener will get caught first.

imnotatfault

macrumors regular
Jan 26, 2004
I doubt they would show any characters who are getting caught earlier on in the previews for next week's episode. It would seem too obvious. ANDDDD Haywire was the only one they didn't show... cough cough wink ;)

spicyapple

macrumors 68000
Jul 20, 2006
Abruzzi died in a hail of bullets, does he count?

This series has gone way downhill from the first season. Everybody who's anybody all died in the first season. I wonder why it's still called Prison Break. :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.