Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Was the WWDC 2015 Intro Humorous?

• Total voters

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I find this interesting because in the comments of the Humorous Intro Uploaded article everyone seemed to have a widely different opinion..
Everyone has a different sense of humor, and that's on top of other biases (as far as this particular WWDC went, WWDC in general, Apple in general, etc.) that people would purposefully or inadvertently apply to how they view the intro. Not sure if the poll will really tell much one way or another (even if more people think one way or another).

AppleFan91

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2012
Indy, US
To be quite honest, I felt it was going to be very lame and forced when it started but it actually surprised me that it was pretty funny. Not bad at all lol

Reactions: !!!

Small White Car

macrumors G4
Aug 29, 2006
Washington DC
Completely fantastic.

I'd give it a thumbs up for the 'Tim Cookalikes' alone.

And maybe you have to be in this industry to find "hey, you guys are good to get wet, right?" funny, but the fact that I literally asked an actor this 2 days ago made that extremely funny to me.

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida
I think it went on a bit longer than it should've, and yeah, it seemed a bit un-Apple like. I was expecting another video like the intro from 2014 which asked what people thought a developer looked like or something about apps and how they change lives. I still thought it was funny though

Noble Actual

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2014
It started off kinda lame mainly because no one really excepted it. It got better as it played out into cheesy fun.

recoil80

macrumors 68040
Jul 16, 2014
Funny but it was a little bit long.
The WWDC keynote was in fact very long this year because of Apple Music so knowing that they could have skipped the intro or made it shorter

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.