Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bkdodger

macrumors 68040
Jun 6, 2019
Changed up the lock screen wallpaper along with the clock look.. as we coming close to the end of summer..
01dcc5690ddadf57096db7ce4fba3e04.jpg

Bkdodger

macrumors 68040
Jun 6, 2019
Do you have the S23 Ultra?
It's sitting in my drawer out of commission...long story short I bought it on Swappa and after 3 months the phone was disabled by Samsung...got my money back and was going to get another one but decided with the Pixel Fold as my main let me pick up a Flip 5 for backup...

Expos of 1969

Contributor
Aug 25, 2013
It's sitting in my drawer out of commission...long story short I bought it on Swappa and after 3 months the phone was disabled by Samsung...got my money back and was going to get another one but decided with the Pixel Fold as my main let me pick up a Flip 5 for backup...
Unfortunately the Pixel lineup is not sold here from Google. They have a very poor sales strategy for a company which supposedly is trying to expand. Here in northern Europe Android is very popular so Pixel should do well if marketed correctly and if Google opened an online store. Or had one or more of the three main carriers carry the product.

Reactions: Bkdodger

Bkdodger

macrumors 68040
Jun 6, 2019
Unfortunately the Pixel lineup is not sold here from Google. They have a very poor sales strategy for a company which supposedly is trying to expand. Here in northern Europe Android is very popular so Pixel should do well if marketed correctly and if Google opened an online store. Or had one or more of the three main carriers carry the product.
I feel like they don't try enough or care to expand ...

andy2141

macrumors 6502
May 29, 2010
UK
That looks horrendous. Why can't Android get better design after all these years?
It has.... as per a lot of the other screenshots.

That particular user has clearly decided they like the retro look (which is fine if that's their thing).

The joys of Android... you can make it look as good or as bad as you like :)

Fille84

macrumors 6502
Aug 6, 2013
I clicked the link from the homepage (recent posts) but somehow ended up at the start of the thread. That's an embarassing mistake on my part. :confused: lol, sorry.
It's kinda crazy though that you clearly don't have a clue what Android looks like today 😊
Anyway 10 years ago that **** was awesome, being able to put widgets on the home screen and stuff were really cool compared to just a screen with app icons.

Reactions: Bkdodger and jamezr

dumastudetto

macrumors 603
Aug 28, 2013
Los Angeles, USA
It's kinda crazy though that you clearly don't have a clue what Android looks like today 😊
Anyway 10 years ago that **** was awesome, being able to put widgets on the home screen and stuff were really cool compared to just a screen with app icons.

There isn't a singular Android look, is there? Ever phone maker has their own look and feel I think.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.