Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bigbadneil

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2009
Here is the one I found and love! It is called ElectricBlue in Cydia. Here is a YouTube Video. And a few screenshots from my iPhone.

There is an occasional lag and BE WARNED...Auto shut off does not work, you must manually put your iPhone to sleep, unless someone can tell me how to change that problem.
What icons is that???? and the 5 icon bar at the bottom, what is that....i like it

SFC Archer

macrumors 68000
Nov 9, 2007
Troy, MT
What icons is that???? and the 5 icon bar at the bottom, what is that....i like it

You will have to be a little more specific on your icon question. The Dock is from Glass Orb Color. There is also an HD version included with the paid theme G.O.C. HD found in cydia.

bigbadneil

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2009
You will have to be a little more specific on your icon question. The Dock is from Glass Orb Color. There is also an HD version included with the paid theme G.O.C. HD found in cydia.
Thanks Bro.............I downloaded it already, but it only comes with the 4 icon dock, i would love the 5 icon dock, where can I get that??

SFC Archer

macrumors 68000
Nov 9, 2007
Troy, MT
Thanks Bro.............I downloaded it already, but it only comes with the 4 icon dock, i would love the 5 icon dock, where can I get that??

It is and only comes in a five dock...you have to down load 5 icon dock from Cydia. Please read the instruction on post 1 of each theme. Tells you how to set it all up.

Good Luck;)

bigbadneil

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2009
It is and only comes in a five dock...you have to down load 5 icon dock from Cydia. Please read the instruction on post 1 of each theme. Tells you how to set it all up.

Good Luck;)
Thanks Bro..................got it working and love it

MrThompsonR

macrumors 6502
Dec 15, 2009
I use vWallpaper for IOS4 to select or download videos/ and ScreenDimmer... ScreenDimmer makes my screen fade to black in 30 seconds of non use(you choose the time) to save battery life and the screen Autolocks within 2 minutes of non use(I toggle AutoLock on/ off with SBSetttings.) I also add my own videos with SSH or i-Funbox by copying them into the Skrew/Media/Videos folders. Currently I use... LiveClock, WeatherIcon only on my Homescreen and rotate...

Aquarium
Lightning Storm
iPhone Inside Gold
(Windows)Bliss
MoonLight

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.