Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Frutali

macrumors newbie
Mar 14, 2015
Roosje and her friendā€¦..
e0f738a1760c066a13818caba3e6941b.png

1madman1

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2013
Richmond, BC, Canada
My fur baby in June 2008 - 2 days after she arrived. Taken on a Nokia N95 - excellent for the time - out of camera with no colour or lighting correction required.

Image444.jpg

Same fur baby today in Feb 2024. Taken just now on iPhone 13 mini daily driver - not a great camera - required colour, contrast, and lighting corrections.

IMG_7572.jpeg

Last edited:

Snow4maen

macrumors regular
Nov 7, 2021
A small island near Europe
This is Rosie. She was put down a few years ago as she had pancreatic cancer. We got her from a rescue shelter, the previous owners had not treated her well, we think they starved her. She ran away from them, along the canal, and some bloke found her. He took her to the shelter, we were there that day, looking for a dog, but found none we really wanted, they were all too big. Then this bloke came in with her. We fell in love right away and said we wanted her, it took a week to see if anyone claims her, her original owners got in contact and said they didā€™t want her. So we took her home. We had seven lovely years with her, because sheā€™d not been shown love, she was very protective of us, she knew mum was not well, and followed her around. I would walk her, when she was put down, I went out on our walk for at least two weeks, until I had to stop, because the emotions were too strong. We loved her very much, and we keep her ashes in our lounge.

IMG_0155.JPG
IMG_0119(2).JPG

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.