Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bhtwo

macrumors 65816
Dec 31, 2012
Oxford UK
tdt.jpg

kazmac

macrumors G4
Mar 24, 2010
Any place but here or there....
First White Zombie song I heard and I went backwards from here. It's still my favorite though (how could I not love a song about Snake Plissken?)

Yes Escape from L.A. is embarrassingly bad, but it's Snake... :p

Attachments

• WZ The One.png
    WZ The One.png
    25 KB · Views: 91
Reactions: JamesMike

LordQ

Suspended
Sep 22, 2012
COXNp_aWEAAHv2r.jpg

Not the biggest Sam Smith fan, but I can't wait to hear the SPECTRE theme.

copykris

Suspended
Sep 25, 2009
home
My instructor and friend introduced me to these guys. Where have I been, I've yet to understand myself. These guys are awesome!

awesome group

always found beats, rhymes and life to be one of the most underrated hip hop albums ever, it just seems to always get overlooked in favor the low end theory, which is also a great album of course, but... i don't know man, i've always had a soft spot for beats, rhymes and life

Destroysall

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 28, 2012
United States
awesome group

always found beats, rhymes and life to be one of the most underrated hip hop albums ever, it just seems to always get overlooked in favor the low end theory, which is also a great album of course, but... i don't know man, i've always had a soft spot for beats, rhymes and life

No worries, man. I'm still learning their stuff right now. I'm going to have to check out that album a bit more thoroughly then. They are a really good group! :)

Reactions: copykris

mivara

macrumors regular
Mar 6, 2015
Denmark
A couple of songs that I can't get enough of these days:

Of Monsters and Men – Crystals

Emma Bale – Run (Lost Frequencies Remix)

Thomas Jack – Rivers

Lost Frequencies – Reality (feat. Janieck Devy)

OneRepublic – If I Lose Myself (Acoustic)

LordQ

Suspended
Sep 22, 2012
He always looks so sad! Although, I rarely see a smiling artist on the cover of an album now? Hmmm.
I just purchased the song, I loved it! It's different from Skyfall but I guess that was the point. Dat orchestra tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.