Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Benjamindaines

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Mar 24, 2005
A religiously oppressed state
How do you have you email application configured? Share it here :)

Mine:

picture1sv6.jpg

I have my mailboxes hidden.. now I will never be bothered by the junk mail stacking up again :D

xper

macrumors 6502
Dec 15, 2005
Sweden - Halmstad
Every single time a thread starts in this forum atleast 2-3 people feel the need to state how really bad idea this thread is, why? If you don't like, just ignore it and let people who is interested have their fun.

Let it go dudes.

elisha cuthbert

macrumors 6502a
Feb 25, 2006
Melbourne
At the risk of sounding like a spoil sport. WHY???!!!
many many people on these forums will have sensitive emails eg from managers containing important data and the last thing people need to know is what people get in their inbox. and also, what the hell gave you the idea for this? were you high and looking at the inbox of your computer and just thought lets do this.

sorry for my rant but im in a bad mood

SkyBell

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2006
Texas, unfortunately.
I've tried Gmail, Hotmail, AIM mail, AOL mail, MSN mail excitemail and yahoo mail. and yahoo is what I like best.

EDIT: Jeez, I need to check my mail :eek:

Attachments

• Noname2.jpg
    Noname2.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 111

Jasonbot

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2006
The Rainbow Nation RSA
elisha cuthbert said:
At the risk of sounding like a spoil sport. WHY???!!!
many many people on these forums will have sensitive emails eg from managers containing important data and the last thing people need to know is what people get in their inbox. and also, what the hell gave you the idea for this? were you high and looking at the inbox of your computer and just thought lets do this.

sorry for my rant but im in a bad mood

Well you could always put a big black line through the "personal" stuff? And if you really suck at image rendering get someone to do it for you :D

nataku

macrumors regular
May 1, 2005
The Demilitarized Zone
Keep it clean. Watch your mouth.

Seriously, this thread is ridiculous. Seems like some people are willing to waste time posting something just for the sake of posting something. :rolleyes:

Go outside. Get a life. Un-glue your fat behinds from the chair.

spicyapple

macrumors 68000
Jul 20, 2006
How do you have you email application configured? Share it here :)

Blurred text to protect the innocent. :p

I like to keep all my emails from real recipients. See my previous thread on this subject. :)

I'm not too fond of automated board messages and such notices cluttering up my inbox, for that, I use Mail rules. I don't get a lot of spam too, even though I have tons and tons of email addresses. (about 10 personal, 10 anonymous and 5 work related)

Attachments

• mail.png
    mail.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 107

Benjamindaines

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Mar 24, 2005
A religiously oppressed state
Blurred text to protect the innocent. :p

I like to keep all my emails from real recipients. See my previous thread on this subject. :)

I'm not too fond of automated board messages and such notices cluttering up my inbox, for that, I use Mail rules. I don't get a lot of spam too, even though I have tons and tons of email addresses. (about 10 personal, 10 anonymous and 5 work related)

Where did you get that iTunes like theme?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.