Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

razorboy1969

macrumors newbie
Nov 21, 2009
Nintendo FamiCom : Castlevania III Dracula's Curse (2D rpg with 4 different playable characters; I and II were also nice)

PS 1 : Vagrant Story (i believe this game came out near the PS 1's twilight; never did get the recognition it deserved, and no sequel ?)

PS 2 : Final Fantasy X (engrossing story; plus the graphics were awesome compared to other titles that came out that year)

PSP : Monster Hunter Unite (had more than 600 hours log time playing it; need i say more ?)

PC : Arcanum (comparable to Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale; great rpg with a unique theme)

YanniDepp

macrumors 6502a
Dec 10, 2008
either Half Life 2 or Rise Of The Triad.

17114_rott-v1_0-01.jpg

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
I love Zelda :) Here's a nice online version of it, it's not close to the original, but it's nice when you're at work and have nothing to do - http://www.net-games.biz/funny-games/Zelda-Links-Backyard.html

That's terrible, the controls are broke, the sound is distorted, the graphics are ripped.
Still need to play through the Oracle games though. A friend rates them higher than Links Awakening and I'd like to see if he's a truthman or a filthy liar.

dcastine

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2009
On the mac I'd have to say World of Warcraft. Any other game just pales in comparison to the exhilarating fun I've had in that game, the many friends I've made throughout the years and the basic quality of gameplay.

However due to time issues I quit my account last summer and haven't returned to it yet, although I probably will, should I ever have enough time on my hands to feel bored.

So as to not entirely turn my back on video games and stay in contact with several friends, I purchased an xbox360 not to long ago. Strangely enough, it's been the single player games I've enjoyed most on the box. Number one would have to be Fallout 3 with the expansions. The atmosphere is great and the gameplay is fun (shooting off peoples heads in slow motion VATS mode just never gets old).
The xbox multiplayer games I've enjoyed most have been Gears of War 2 and Burnout Paradise (the party mode is really great).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.