Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iRetired

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2012
WNY
Oh, it feels good to theme again!
IMG_0148.PNG

RawAsAdirtyNeedle

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2015
Your house
Hide
You rock. Thank you!

Any idea how I can ditch my status bar clock to reduce redundundancy?
HideMe8?

However I'd keep it anyway because it'll only be redundant on your first howmscreeb page where the widget is. Anywhere else you are (sarafi, messages, even a second home screens page etc...) it'll be a burden no having it. Plus I'm so used to the time always being in thnid of the status bar that it'd drive me nuts not having it haha.

Last edited:

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
Hide

HideMe8?

However I'd keep it anyway because it'll only be redundant on your first howmscreeb page where the widget is. Anywhere else you are (sarafi, messages, even a second home screens page etc...) it'll be a burden no having it. Plus I'm so used to the time always being in thnid of the status bar that it'd drive me nuts not having it haha.
Good point! HideMe8 doesn't seem to be working anyway.

RawAsAdirtyNeedle

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2015
Your house
Okay. I need one more suggestion. Legacy signal bars to ditch the dots.
So even though you've already solved this might I suggest checking out android solid cell and Wi-Fi signal?

I just think the way android does them looks so much better/cleaner than the dots that Apple uses or some of the weird shapes that some themes give you (the cell and Wi-Fi icons I mean).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.