Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brianstorm91

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2007
Cambridge, UK
I just got my White Sennheiser CX500's from Amazon Marketplace (Deal at £20, that's £15 cheaper than Apple charge for the CX300's!), I completely forgot that I even ordered them, and it was only 2 days ago.
sennheiser-cx-500-crave.jpg

Samelson03

macrumors 6502
Mar 8, 2007
Another bluetooth aluminum keyboard to use with my MacBook Pro at the office and a Logitech VX nano.

snip

Also, I didn't technically purchase this but I put in a request for my office to buy it for me:

snip

You will love the VX Nano. I love mine!

Denny Crane

macrumors member
Jul 8, 2007
Alabama
I love Dreamland. Being in Memphis, I have quite the selection on BBQ here, but there's nothing like going to Dreamland and not even having the OPTION to get anything else!

Well since they franchised the place you have options (ribs, chicken, pulled pork) at every place except the original Tuscaloosa joint. I still prefer the original myself.

brendanryder

macrumors 6502a
Dec 28, 2006
Calgary
Also, I didn't technically purchase this but I put in a request for my office to buy it for me:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/312PWB+biVL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
is that the griffin one?

You're going to love adagio teas. Well, at least I do and therefore somehow that makes me qualified to say you will too!

i hope so!!!!! i just got the confirmation email that it shipped. im really excited.
i dont drink coffee and really enjoy tea. i thought i would give lose tea a go. i love how the system works. i just hope i can train myself to have tea without half a cup of honey haha
have any recommendations for flavors?

andrewdale

macrumors 6502a
Jan 28, 2008
Memphis, TN
Well since they franchised the place you have options (ribs, chicken, pulled pork) at every place except the original Tuscaloosa joint. I still prefer the original myself.

Did not know that they had franchised! I grew up in Columbus, MS, so just an hour away from T-town! It and Bham were the "shopping" places.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Oakley Belt
IMG_6058.jpg

Oakley lanyard

I gotta get me one of those tripods!

/me thinks someone should just work for Oakley. ;)
I live about 10 min from their headquaters and I know people there...you should go work for them and save yourself some cash!

DJMastaWes

macrumors 65816
Jan 14, 2006
Montreal, Quebec

I live about 10 min from their headquaters and I know people there...you should go work for them and save yourself some cash!
I saw a guy on the metro a few months back, who had Oakley glasses, Oakley tshirt, Oakley backpack, Oakley shorts, Oakley shoes Oakley socks and an Oakley watch on. I kid you not! He either loves Oakley or gets paid by them to wear that stuff. It was a pretty funny sight.

He probably meant send instead of they. Was probably thinking of one word, but typed the other - happens to me all the time.

oh, and my last purchase was some milk.
istockphoto_3931123_stock_photo_of_milk_carton.jpg

alphaod

macrumors Core
Feb 9, 2008
NYC
Just ordered one of these:
pst_01.jpg

Will be used on my MBP. I have Griffin Elevator, but it takes up too much space. Also this will allow to me use my external monitor which has been sitting in its box for months.

MacPM8

macrumors regular
Mar 3, 2008

Isn't the HQ in Foothill Ranch? I live close by too and used to go to their employee sales.

toxicbomber

macrumors 6502a
Jun 19, 2006
Bulding my own:
IMG_0075.jpg

Bought the projector, the wood, the camera, the infared lights, and the glass. Now it's time to build it. Did I mention this is a Mac, too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.