Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gav

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2007
I'm in the same boat as you:

Haha. I'm not being offensive here, and I would appreciate a present like that for Christmas, but it just made me laugh that it says in big letters 'I did not buy a new product, I got you a reconditioned one'.

Although, there's hardly any difference, so Happy Christmas :rolleyes:

Dfndr90

macrumors regular
Nov 27, 2006
My little space!

My Mac Book where all the magic happens, all crammed into a little nook. Also the ubiquitous PC which I call the petri dish.

Attachments

• my desk.jpg
    my desk.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 292
  • Natural Light.jpg
    Natural Light.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 245
  • petrie dish.jpg
    petrie dish.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 222

ryannel2003

macrumors 68000
Jan 30, 2005
Greenville, NC
Haha. I'm not being offensive here, and I would appreciate a present like that for Christmas, but it just made me laugh that it says in big letters 'I did not buy a new product, I got you a reconditioned one'.

Although, there's hardly any difference, so Happy Christmas :rolleyes:

Haha... its all good. I was actually wanted a new 20" iMac, but I told my parents to go ahead and get me the 17" refurb since it was cheaper. Actually, my mom has no idea how to order anything on the internet so I ordered my own Christmas present! :D

themacguy12

macrumors regular
Nov 18, 2006
Murfreesboro, TN
old macbook pro setup, old powermac g3 beige, emac 700mhz running leopard (magic, but not really)... and the top of my shelf

Attachments

• IMG_0232.JPG
    IMG_0232.JPG
    366.6 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0241.JPG
    IMG_0241.JPG
    586.5 KB · Views: 107
  • PICT0012.JPG
    PICT0012.JPG
    1,016 KB · Views: 111
  • Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    921.4 KB · Views: 187

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
I know that Apple products don't tend to follow the constant price diminishment of other electronic equipment, but surely even with Apple the prices could drop in the space of the month still to go before Xmas? Or does Apple really keep it's prices set in stone despite the ageing of the equipment & the constantly changing state of the market (I don't check Apple prices so I don't know)?

Yeah, Apple do tend to keep their prices in stone. Devaluation only begins once a new revision is introduced.

FadeToBlack

macrumors 68000
Apr 27, 2005
Accoville, WV
The eMac was such an awesome computer. I don't know if it's because mine was my first Mac or what, but I love the design so much. I've heard a lot of people saying they don't like 'em, but I think they are some of the coolest looking Macs around. I may end up getting another one sometime down the road. Maybe get one for my Mom or something. :cool:

FJ218700

macrumors 68000
Mar 8, 2007
Blue Dot, Red State
The eMac was such an awesome computer. I don't know if it's because mine was my first Mac or what, but I love the design so much. I've heard a lot of people saying they don't like 'em, but I think they are some of the coolest looking Macs around. I may end up getting another one sometime down the road. Maybe get one for my Mom or something. :cool:

One of the reasons I'm getting my grandmother a new iMac for Christmas is so that I can snag her old 800 MHz eMac. I've had the boards go on the 1.0 and 1.25 that I had, I really miss not having an eMac around right now.

Eternity

macrumors newbie
Nov 5, 2007
UK
My new iMac that I got friday already love it! :D along with my new LCD TV.

Attachments

• deskimac.png
    deskimac.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 455

Eternity

macrumors newbie
Nov 5, 2007
UK
Whats the model name of the Samsung LCD?

It's the Samsung LE23R86 23" Widescreen, really nice TV. Though I only got it today, but I'm really pleased with it. You can get it in black too, but I prefer the white, as you may be able to tell I like white products :p.

FadeToBlack

macrumors 68000
Apr 27, 2005
Accoville, WV
One of the reasons I'm getting my grandmother a new iMac for Christmas is so that I can snag her old 800 MHz eMac. I've had the boards go on the 1.0 and 1.25 that I had, I really miss not having an eMac around right now.

I never had any trouble out of my eMac. I only had it a year, though. It was bought refurbished, BTW. Loved it. :cool:

katorga

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2006
Andre the Giant has a posse

I love the poster!

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    2.8 KB · Views: 3,643
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.