Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

itsLouieV

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2010
Chicago
LED's came in...

17975662822_bce6be93d7_o.jpg

17841334469_d5c667850b_o.jpg

also moved all the stuff behind the cinema display to let more light up through the desk. loving the new look.

Tucom

Cancelled
Jul 29, 2006

I used to be a scratch DJ and I used Serato back in the day. I tried Traktor and it was great too, though I think I much prefer the convenience and concept of Serato having the software free but it unlocks once a DVS-enabled sound card is plugged in. I hate serial keys, though I would never pirate.

Man I miss my Tech 12's :(

itsLouieV

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2010
Chicago
Ok, the wallpapers are amazing, where did you find those?

Deviantart. I'll post the link when I get to a computer.

I used to be a scratch DJ and I used Serato back in the day. I tried Traktor and it was great too, though I think I much prefer the convenience and concept of Serato having the software free but it unlocks once a DVS-enabled sound card is plugged in. I hate serial keys, though I would never pirate.

Man I miss my Tech 12's :(

Don't miss serato as much as I miss my 12's. Those were good times.

GoldfishRT

macrumors 6502a
Jul 24, 2014
Somewhere
This is mine. Pretty simple.

I'm thinking I might sell the Cinema Display. It doesn't seem to actually improve my workflow that much and if I watch movies or anything I'm usually in bed so it's just kinda pretty and makes my fans kick on more often. Not like I can game at that resolution either. o_O

uLq0BG8.jpg

roksraka

macrumors member
Dec 9, 2012
Slovenia
How are you liking the Dell U2715H so far? I've got one at work and I love it. If I hadnt purchased the 28" Samsung 4k monitor a while back, I would probably have picked one of these up for home as well.

sorry for the late reply...

the monitor has been great so far! :) the backlight does bleed a little bit around the corners, when the screen is all black (when watching videos with letterboxing), but it's not too bad. I also calibrated it, so now it's even better! however, mu uncle ordered the same monitor once he saw mine and was impressed, and after a couple of days, green bars/lines started appearing on his screen....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.