Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Volkstaia

macrumors regular
Jul 5, 2012
East Coast of the US
Hey guys -- Stop being dumb. You wouldn't go on a forum about cars and talk about how ****** cars are, so don't do it here. It's fine if you don't agree, but ******** up a thread is needless. Keep it to yourself

iPoopeh

macrumors regular
Aug 7, 2010
Looks even better when it's front of you! Wish I had a retina screen to really make it pop though

Amazing wallpaper, I had it on my iMac for an hour, but decided that it looks better on the rMBP. :eek: The screen is just so crisp compared to other screens.

Suspended
Mar 15, 2013
The decal came in today.

DSC_3389.jpg

DSC_3392.jpg

Clean and simple.

MyMac1976

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2013
Hey guys -- Stop being dumb. You wouldn't go on a forum about cars and talk about how ****** cars are, so don't do it here. It's fine if you don't agree, but ******** up a thread is needless. Keep it to yourself

I **** up my Jeep and my Mac all the time that is what they're for. The precious englishman creates a canvas not a final product

Attachments

• bottom.jpg
    bottom.jpg
    706.9 KB · Views: 186
  • top.jpg
    top.jpg
    579.6 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:

HIMAN1998

macrumors 6502
Jan 24, 2013
Richmond, VA
I had a NASA sticker I got at a convention one time, took it off because some kid at my school decided to mess with it and made the edges all peeled up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.