Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cherrybomb

macrumors regular
Feb 11, 2008

yorkshire

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2008
UK

Edit: Me and my mates were having a competition to see who could make the weirdest one, this was my effort.

Mexbearpig

macrumors 65816
Dec 26, 2008
Here
I have been told my character has the looks of a Columbian drug dealer.
And it doesnt really look like me

Attachments

• Picture 6.png
    Picture 6.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 711

cyleziebarth

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2009
My Avatar Movie

Funny video using 360 avatars:

http://www.youtube.com/v/g_oEN71NLIY

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g_oEN71NLIY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g_oEN71NLIY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

SevenInchScrew

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2007
Omaha
Reposting mine since I updated it recently. I downloaded "Halo Waypoint" and it unlocked some Avatar Awards. I guess all those hours playing Halo were worth SOMETHING after all. LOL

neiltc13

macrumors 68040
Original poster
May 27, 2006
These full costumes are such a waste of money. They are so expensive, but not only that they remove the entire personality of the avatar. The ones pictured above could be ANYONE underneath the helmets and ridiculous suits that you would never wear in real life.

The JTizzle

macrumors 6502
Jun 14, 2009
Maine
These full costumes are such a waste of money. They are so expensive, but not only that they remove the entire personality of the avatar. The ones pictured above could be ANYONE underneath the helmets and ridiculous suits that you would never wear in real life.

2 bucks is expensive? And thats why it's our Avatar, not yours. I have several outfits that look like I do in "real life", but it's a video game and every now and then it's fun to play a little dress up.

SevenInchScrew

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2007
Omaha
These full costumes are such a waste of money. They are so expensive...
I didn't realize free was considered expensive to some people. You do know not everyone bought these things, right? :confused:
...but not only that they remove the entire personality of the avatar.
I'm really bummed that the helmet and uniform my avatar is wearing is covering up an EXACT REPLICA of me. :rolleyes:
The ones pictured above could be ANYONE underneath the helmets and ridiculous suits that you would never wear in real life.
Yes, because the wardrobe of the little cartoon version of me, that basically never gets seen, has a huge impact on the enjoyment of my Xbox, LOL!

I like Halo ODST. It's a very fun game. Thus when I unlocked this uniform, FOR FREE, by playing ODST, I will gladly wear it. It's not like the people on my friends list can't tell who I am now. They know me, they know I like Halo. It really isn't a hard concept.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.