Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

justywusty

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 10, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
absolute RIP OFF. it's a small flat package...why the hell would it cost so much? $50 or so for pieces of plastic is a little ridiculous.

anyone know if any stores are planning on carrying the Power Support films?

weopm

macrumors newbie
Jul 29, 2010
actually just found the complete pack...the seller has 10 for $29.99 + $6.99 (USD)! $8.51 cheaper than direct from Power Support. :D

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Power-Support-Fr...Accessories&hash=item53e2993389#ht_3345wt_916

he also sells the other 2 sets (just crystal or anti-glare alone).

legit seller? i am in europe and power support wants 30$ for regular shipping and 80!!! for bloody ups express. i am a big power support fan but shipping prices are incredible...i'd order from the above link if i knew that i will get the legit product?

justywusty

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 10, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
legit seller? i am in europe and power support wants 30$ for regular shipping and 80!!! for bloody ups express. i am a big power support fan but shipping prices are incredible...i'd order from the above link if i knew that i will get the legit product?

based on 99.5% feedback from almost 3,000 users i'm sure it's legit. it says it comes in its original package.

shipping to europe is only $8.50. the full protection set is $5 higher than at Power Support and the front sets are $2.70 more than Power Support. Even so, still much cheaper.

weopm

macrumors newbie
Jul 29, 2010
right - gonna give this a go i suppose, not that much too do wrong i suppose :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.