Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

swein1992

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 9, 2015
Has anyone who preordered from Amazon got a shipping notification yet? My order still says 'yet to be shipped'. I talked with Amazon CRs and they all said shipping soon. Would appreciate any feedback!

mingmingming

macrumors member
Nov 14, 2016
Mine also shows:
"Not yet shipped
Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."

powertoold

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2014
NO LUCK HERE. HOPING FOR TOMORROW 11/17, WHICH IS THE RUMORED DATE FOR SHIPPING THIRD PARTIES

vmartines95

macrumors member
Nov 3, 2016
Los Angeles
Has anyone who preordered from Amazon got a shipping notification yet? My order still says 'yet to be shipped'. I talked with Amazon CRs and they all said shipping soon. Would appreciate any feedback!
Still no update on your MacBook? Debating whether I should talk with Amazon CR to see when these will ship...

swein1992

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 9, 2015
Still no update on your MacBook? Debating whether I should talk with Amazon CR to see when these will ship...
Nope it still says not yet shipped. I literally talk to Amazon CR every day but they never gave me an answer.
[doublepost=1479398605][/doublepost]come on Amazon we praised you so hard for honoring the deal.

mingmingming

macrumors member
Nov 14, 2016

Still no update...
[doublepost=1479402210][/doublepost]I chatted with Amazon Representative a minute ago. Probably we will get it in January 2017. The following is the conversation between us:

CR: Let me take a look, just a moment.
ME: thanks
CR: It looks like we are still waiting on the item to be brought to our warehouses.
CR: Let me look a little further into the order and see if I can get a projected date for you.
ME: Not only people who ordered from Apple directly got their items, but also people who ordered from other third-party seller (e.g. BestBuy) also have got their orders
CR: I am digging deeper into the shipment details, thank you for your patience. I understand that you are wanting the item delivered, sorry for the wait.
ME: Thanks. Take you time.
CR: Thank you.
CR: I'm sorry; this isn't listed on the item's product page and I don't have access to any additional information. The manufacturer may have more information about the item, so you may want to try contacting them directly.
ME: what do you mean by "this isn't listed on the item's product page"
CR: It is a possibility that Apple may have more knowledge of when they are going to get the Pc's to us.
CR: I am not finding that information on the product page and description.
ME: OK, thanks
CR: 1-800-275-2273
This is the number I am bringing up for Apple customer support.
CR: Would you like me to reach out to them and see if I can get that information?
ME: That would be great!!!!
ME: I'll appreciate it very much
CR: Ok just a moment, let me see how long the hold time is.
ME: Thanks!
CR: It looks like the estimated delivery date of the item is January 18, 2016. I am so sorry that Apple was unable to give me more of an estimated date.
ME: January?
CR: I even spoke with a senior advisor about the situation.
Thats what I am showing as an estimated date.
ME: January 18, 2016?
do you mean 2017?
CR: Yes 2017, sorry
ME: Thanks for the information.
CR: Very sorry I could not offer you a better answer.

swein1992

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 9, 2015
Still no update...
[doublepost=1479402210][/doublepost]I chatted with Amazon Representative a minute ago. Probably we will get it in January 2017. The following is the conversation between us:

CR: It looks like we are still waiting on the item to be brought to our warehouses.
CR: Let me look a little further into the order and see if I can get a projected date for you.
ME: Not only people who ordered from Apple directly got their items, but also people who ordered from other third-party seller (e.g. BestBuy) also have got their orders
CR: I am digging deeper into the shipment details, thank you for your patience. I understand that you are wanting the item delivered, sorry for the wait.
CR: I'm sorry; this isn't listed on the item's product page and I don't have access to any additional information. The manufacturer may have more information about the item, so you may want to try contacting them directly.
CR: It is a possibility that Apple may have more knowledge of when they are going to get the Pc's to us.
CR: Would you like me to reach out to them and see if I can get that information?
CR: It looks like the estimated delivery date of the item is January 18, 2016. I am so sorry that Apple was unable to give me more of an estimated date.
do you mean 2017?
Ouch

nogizaka

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2016
Seattle, WA
Can you post part of conversation that you got if you think it's fine?
As I've checked and confirmed that this item is still not yet released and the expected release date is not known. We'll make sure to update our website listing when we have more information. However after ome additional research, I've confirmed that this order item should be released and deliver to your address within a week.

Sanpete

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2016
Utah
As I've checked and confirmed that this item is still not yet released and the expected release date is not known. We'll make sure to update our website listing when we have more information. However after ome additional research, I've confirmed that this order item should be released and deliver to your address within a week.
When did you place your order?

vmartines95

macrumors member
Nov 3, 2016
Los Angeles
Still no update...

do you mean 2017?
I really hope that isn't true. Last time I spoke with Amazon they stated it would be delivered before the end of the month. But not really sure if I should believe anything they've told me as we've alll received different information from them.

anoobis

macrumors regular
Jul 26, 2012
Might want to try B&H. I bought today and it's to be delivered tomorrow.

No sales tax outside of NY. I canceled my Apple Store order placed 3 AM after announcement - was looking at Nov 28-Dec 5 delivery.

Brian Wang

macrumors newbie
Nov 18, 2016
Different CSR will give you different answers.

Get new answers: "I've checked with our ware house team and found that item is currently limited in inventory and they are regular in touch with the supplier."

Somebody want call in and double check ?

mingmingming

macrumors member
Nov 14, 2016
The following is what I have got a minute ago:

"Im sorry for the item not being shipped yet and for the wait time on our chat. The only thing I can find is that your order is pending fufillment which means they are preparing it to ship."
me: "what does "pending fufillment" mean?"
"Pending Fufillment means the item is waiting to ship."

Every time when I chat with a different CR, I always get a different answer...

nogizaka

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2016
Seattle, WA
The following is what I have got a minute ago:

"Im sorry for the item not being shipped yet and for the wait time on our chat. The only thing I can find is that your order is pending fufillment which means they are preparing it to ship."
me: "what does "pending fufillment" mean?"
"Pending Fufillment means the item is waiting to ship."

Every time when I chat with a different CR, I always get a different answer...
That's why I don't really trust their answer

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.