Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

likosoad

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 21, 2005
Does anyone here have a .mac account, I can't find the prices on them... You have to give in your creditcard number first before you get the real price. So i'm wondering what the prices are?

balamw

Moderator emeritus
Aug 16, 2005
New England
likosoad said:
Does anyone here have a .mac account, I can't find the prices on them... You have to give in your creditcard number first before you get the real price. So i'm wondering what the prices are?
.Mac starts at US$99/year, but you can often find it cheaper. I got mine for $69 when I bought my iMac.

B

dbhays

macrumors regular
Jun 12, 2005
Salinas, CA
I have been wanting to sign up, but I don't want to pay out the 99 bucks. Does anyone have a discount code? I am going to go looking on ebay. I sure miss the free service they once gave.

gauchogolfer

macrumors 603
Jan 28, 2005
American Riviera
dbhays said:
I have been wanting to sign up, but I don't want to pay out the 99 bucks. Does anyone have a discount code? I am going to go looking on ebay. I sure miss the free service they once gave.

eBay is the best choice. You'll pay a lot less than you would even using a discount code from Apple. You'll get it for less than $50 guaranteed. If not, wait and bid on the next round. There are always subscriptions available.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.