Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

solvs

macrumors 603
Jun 25, 2002
LaLaLand, CA
~Shard~ said:
Ditto - it's pretty much a weekly event for me... :cool:
But I'm guessing you probably aren't getting the same types of PM's Lacero is. ;) From what she's implied, I'm guessing they're kinda scary.

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
solvs said:
But I'm guessing you probably aren't getting the same types of PM's Lacero is. ;) From what she's implied, I'm guessing they're kinda scary.

Nope, none like that for me, thank goodness. Yeah, it's a shame she had to disable her PM for that reason... some people... :mad:

solvs

macrumors 603
Jun 25, 2002
LaLaLand, CA
~Shard~ said:
Nope, none like that for me, thank goodness. Yeah, it's a shame she had to disable her PM for that reason... some people... :mad:
Just shows the difference between us. I wish someone would ask to see me naked. :D Nobody ever wants to see me naked. :(

(I'm just kidding... please don't ask to see me naked)

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
clayj said:
Thanks for the bump to 150, whoever did that! :)

Even though it's been bumped to 150, I still got an 'message box full' message last night at 70. :confused:

Do I have to log out and log back in again for this to work correctly or am I missng something?

solvs

macrumors 603
Jun 25, 2002
LaLaLand, CA
katie ta achoo said:
Me, too.

I get 0 love.

zewo.
A cute teenage girl on a message board about niche computers not getting a billion private messages? Not possible I tells ya'. Check to make sure you're enabled. If so, change your avatar to a pic of a Russian lesbian and be a little more mysterious. I'm sure you'll get lots of teenage (and not so teenage) guys (and not so guys) sending you inappropriate messages asking you what you're wearing.

I'd do so myself, but that would be wrong.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.