Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Riccardom94

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 22, 2016
hey guys! I need your help to solve a problem... Few weeks ago I left my MacBook Pro 13" retina (early 2015, bought on January ) to the Apple Store to solve a problem about the keyboard . The fact is that when I got it back I noticed that the battery life was dramatically decreased ! I made some experiments and I saw that while streaming online films it lasts no more than 3 hours! I went again to the Apple Store and the first guy told me that was strange , but the battery diagnostic was ok so he deleted my safari directory and told me that if the situation would have not changed I had to come back again. And so I did , but these time the "genius" (it was a different guy and an idiot imho) told me that because of flash player it was pretty common that my battery lasted 3 hours , the only thing that surprised me is that this guy told me that the MacBook Pro would need a 45 W charger instead of the 60 W. In conclusion I really don't know who told me the truth ... So what do you think ? Almost forgotten to tell you that if I open activity monitor as soon as I unplug the charger it tells me that I still got 7:30 hours of battery lifetime

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 116
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.