Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bunnspecial

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 3, 2014
Kentucky
It would be nice to see this on the MR home page, but I guess "iDevice rumors with the occasional Mac tidbit thrown in" probably doesn't care about an update to an OS for 30 year old hardware...even if it was hardware that actually kept Apple afloat long enough to make iPhones.

Reactions: campyguy

campyguy

macrumors 68040
Mar 21, 2014
It would be nice to see this on the MR home page, but I guess "iDevice rumors with the occasional Mac tidbit thrown in" probably doesn't care about an update to an OS for 30 year old hardware...even if it was hardware that actually kept Apple afloat long enough to make iPhones.
I just reported your post, as relevant... :D

the8thark

macrumors 601
Apr 18, 2011
Miyamoto at the Apple keynote didn't even make front page here and that's huge news. Since that can't even make front page news here, prodos updates don't have squat of a chance either.

Teon

macrumors regular
Feb 14, 2016
About darn time - my IIgs has been running a tad slow, lately!
I am sure that the problem is not the latest versions of software. Most likely - clutter the system.
I have everything working as worked

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.