program to crop two images together

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by kyl3, Jan 30, 2007.

1. kyl3 macrumors newbie

i have a picture of 3 people and im trying to crop out the person in the middle and combine the other two...any help is appreciated

2. Lovesong macrumors 65816

Lovesong

Photoshop. No PS? Try cropping the image in Preview, save as 2 different files (like "left" and "right"), and then put them together in something like Graphic Converter, or even Pages.

3. kyl3 thread starter macrumors newbie

i had p.s. on my windows partition but deleted it as seeing i was tired of windows and stayed on OSX more..ive tried that but it came out with the person on the left to far over to the right and the program i used wouldnt let me adjust it. but im d/l gimp so ill see how well that works

4. Lovesong macrumors 65816

Lovesong

Don't forget you'll need X11 for it. If you have your original disks, it should be there under the Developer folder.

5. kyl3 thread starter macrumors newbie

i had p.s. on my windows partition but deleted it as seeing i was tired of windows and stayed on OSX more..ive tried that but it came out with the person on the left to far over to the right and the program i used wouldnt let me adjust it. but im d/l gimp so ill see how well that works