Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kyl3

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006
i have a picture of 3 people and im trying to crop out the person in the middle and combine the other two...any help is appreciated

kyl3

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006
i had p.s. on my windows partition but deleted it as seeing i was tired of windows and stayed on OSX more..ive tried that but it came out with the person on the left to far over to the right and the program i used wouldnt let me adjust it. but im d/l gimp so ill see how well that works

Lovesong

macrumors 65816
i had p.s. on my windows partition but deleted it as seeing i was tired of windows and stayed on OSX more..ive tried that but it came out with the person on the left to far over to the right and the program i used wouldnt let me adjust it. but im d/l gimp so ill see how well that works

Don't forget you'll need X11 for it. If you have your original disks, it should be there under the Developer folder.

kyl3

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.