Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

XraggedX

macrumors member
Jan 13, 2006
South Orange County
THANKYOU
THANKYOU
THANKYOU

..... for the update and for digidesign finally following up ....

i heard a rumor (that i didnt beleive, but it still worried me) that digidesign was thinking of not updating for Mac systems anymore.

Again the rumor was probably complete bull. its just nice to see there working on it.

Quantum Man

macrumors member
Jan 3, 2006
New York
XraggedX said:
i heard a rumor (that i didnt beleive, but it still worried me) that digidesign was thinking of not updating for Mac systems anymore.

Again the rumor was probably complete bull. its just nice to see there working on it.

That would be complete sheer idiocy on Digi's part if that were true.

XraggedX

macrumors member
Jan 13, 2006
South Orange County
Quantum Man said:
That would be complete sheer idiocy on Digi's part if that were true.

i completely agree. I bought the new iMac for many reason, one being so that i would have a nice fast system to record music and do graphics on. so to hear a stupid rumor like that still freaked me out for on a small level :D

ibn

macrumors newbie
Feb 2, 2006
XraggedX said:
THANKYOU
THANKYOU
THANKYOU

..... for the update and for digidesign finally following up ....

that "rumor" comes from winter NAMM 06. digidesign and dell did a presentation saying that they are going to be working together more. its more of a statement that you don't need a mac to use protools. so its not that they are leaving mac, just trying to expand there market to non-mac users. what exactly are they going to do... i don't know.

but why use a windows pc when you can use a mac? blah... doesn't make sense to me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.