Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ramuman

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 7, 2005
One of the better ways in the recent past to guess what will be updated at WWDC or MW has been Apple delaying orders right before the launch of a replacement. People that place their orders then usually get an e-mail notifying them of that fact.

We've heard that there are a lot of the systems in the channels that we were expecting as possible candidates (PB namely). That doesn't indicate an update, but I was just curious if any recent purchasers of Mac systems had their orders delayed.

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
ramuman said:
One of the better ways in the recent past to guess what will be updated at WWDC or MW has been Apple delaying orders right before the launch of a replacement. People that place their orders then usually get an e-mail notifying them of that fact.

We've heard that there are a lot of the systems in the channels that we were expecting as possible candidates (PB namely). That doesn't indicate an update, but I was just curious if any recent purchasers of Mac systems had their orders delayed.

My new PowerMac G5 was delayed for a while. But, it was shipped out (finally) on 6/01. Waiting patiently...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.