Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kailash

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 15, 2009
I'm currently using a Canon C3220 with rip processor. Cost was about $20,000 but it seems designed to work mainly with PC's and even Canon techs and salesmen seem at a loss on how to work well with a Mac. I'm considering the faster top-of-line Canon 5185 which is also about $20,000, but is there anything else that works better with a Mac? Reviews I read for printers on this forum are all for inexpensive home-office machines, but I need a commercial quality product.

SSkky Reader

macrumors newbie
Feb 12, 2009
Give Konica Minolta a try! Since Sony bought their camera division, they're back making strickly printers again! Great ones too!
:apple:

I'm currently using a Canon C3220 with rip processor. Cost was about $20,000 but it seems designed to work mainly with PC's and even Canon techs and salesmen seem at a loss on how to work well with a Mac. I'm considering the faster top-of-line Canon 5185 which is also about $20,000, but is there anything else that works better with a Mac? Reviews I read for printers on this forum are all for inexpensive home-office machines, but I need a commercial quality product.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.