Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

runninmac

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 20, 2005
Rockford MI
Does anyone know when the refurb store opens at apple.com? When I discover it was updated it always seems im to late. :(

Kwyjibo

macrumors 68040
Nov 5, 2002
runninmac said:
Does anyone know when the refurb store opens at apple.com? When I discover it was updated it always seems im to late. :(

typically new machines are added there on tuesday mornings, hope that helps ya.

SteveC

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2003
What I've found (as someone checking it VERY regularly) is that the list is updated DAILY, with the exception of the past few Sunday's. Don't check it once a week. Check it DAILY because it changes CONSTANTLY. :) Every new day brings new listings/goodies at nice prices.

SteveC

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2003
By the way, what link are you checking the store at? I've been going to apple.com/store and typing "refurb" in the search box.

intrepkid21

macrumors regular
Apr 6, 2004
Long Island, New York
click onto the apple store and then on your right after you scroll a little you will the words "looking for a great deal?" and a red tag with the word "save" on it..click that to view refurbs :)

runninmac

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 20, 2005
Rockford MI
Thanks for the help

edit: your right they do update frequently because earler today im pretty sure they didnt have the 17" LCD displays.

amoildani

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2004
i see stuff there all the time, right now there's a 2.5ghz G5 and a 1.8ghz G5, they're almost always there

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.