refurb store?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by runninmac, Feb 10, 2005.

1. runninmac macrumors 65816

runninmac

Does anyone know when the refurb store opens at apple.com? When I discover it was updated it always seems im to late. :(

2. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

typically new machines are added there on tuesday mornings, hope that helps ya.

3. SteveC macrumors 6502

What I've found (as someone checking it VERY regularly) is that the list is updated DAILY, with the exception of the past few Sunday's. Don't check it once a week. Check it DAILY because it changes CONSTANTLY. :) Every new day brings new listings/goodies at nice prices.

4. SteveC macrumors 6502

By the way, what link are you checking the store at? I've been going to apple.com/store and typing "refurb" in the search box.

5. intrepkid21 macrumors regular

click onto the apple store and then on your right after you scroll a little you will the words "looking for a great deal?" and a red tag with the word "save" on it..click that to view refurbs :)

6. runninmac thread starter macrumors 65816

runninmac

Thanks for the help

edit: your right they do update frequently because earler today im pretty sure they didnt have the 17" LCD displays.

7. amoildani macrumors member

i see stuff there all the time, right now there's a 2.5ghz G5 and a 1.8ghz G5, they're almost always there

8. maclamb macrumors 6502

maclamb

I check every morning early (PST). Seems refreshed every weekday