Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

timswim78

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 8, 2006
Baltimore, MD
In the Apple refurbished store, the computers say that they come with a copy of iLife 05. I was wondering if anyone has ordered a refurbished Mac lately and if they received iLife 05 or if Apple was nice and included iLife 06?

Also, what is up with the 17" G5 iMacs? It seems like they just vanished from Apple's Web site the other day. Also, I read a post on here that said that CompUSA was shipping all of their 17" G5 iMacs back to Apple. Any ideas on what is up with this and what Apple might do with all of these machines?

This is my first post. I had registered at mac-forums.com, but those guys turn EVERYTHING into a "I hate Windows / I love Mac" thread. So, far these forums seem to be more focused on using products, rather than bashing other products.

Dandaman

macrumors 6502
Jan 31, 2004
soCal
I'm not sure, but when I got my refurbished powerbook, it had jaguar installed on it and came with a tiger installation dvd. I'm guessing they'd do the same with ilife. Maybe someone can confirm

daniel

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.