Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

teknikal90

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 28, 2008
Vancouver, BC
Hi all,

I got my iPhone 6 replaced and the replacement came with iOS 8.4.1!
I didnt get a chance yesterday to sit in a wifi zone and ended up spending the whole day on iOS 8.4.1.
My goodness, I forgot what I was missing! I ended the day with 40% battery left, and the whole thing was super smooth.

I don't want to upgrade to iOS 9.

The problem: Since I upgraded to iOS 9, I travelled around europe, and a lot of my photos are in my icloud backup..iOS 9 backup...
Any ideas on how I can get my photos back?

EDIT: I thought of restoring one of my iPads with the iPhone iCloud backup... so theres that... but thought maybe theres a workaround?

Thanks

Thank you!

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
Hi all,

I got my iPhone 6 replaced and the replacement came with iOS 8.4.1!
I didnt get a chance yesterday to sit in a wifi zone and ended up spending the whole day on iOS 8.4.1.
My goodness, I forgot what I was missing! I ended the day with 40% battery left, and the whole thing was super smooth.

I don't want to upgrade to iOS 9.

The problem: Since I upgraded to iOS 9, I travelled around europe, and a lot of my photos are in my icloud backup..iOS 9 backup...
Any ideas on how I can get my photos back?

EDIT: I thought of restoring one of my iPads with the iPhone iCloud backup... so theres that... but thought maybe theres a workaround?

Thanks

Thank you!

Have you tried to go to icloud.com and see if the photos display there?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.