Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Slyth66

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 23, 2013
This is my review of the Mpow Armor Plus Bluetooth Speaker. I was contacted by the company to provide this review, but I have a sweet coupon code at the end if anyone is interested in purchasing!

This is the BIGGEST and the LOUDEST bluetooth speaker I've ever owned. I was actually surprised by how heavy it was, and the device feels really solid. For a normal price tag of $79.99, it's size is on-par with other non-bluetooth options.

As for the sound, I was blown away (literally). I probably shouldn't have connected before checking the volume level, lol. But the best part was, not only is this speaker loud, but the sound quality is much better than any bluetooth speaker I've ever owned. That's probably mostly attributed to the size and dual drivers, but the bass and clarity were great with this speaker.

A feature I don't typically expect much out of with these bluetooth speakers is the call quality, but this is the only one I've ever tried that didn't have any echo or feedback for me or the person on the other end of the line. Happy that they chose to include some noise cancellation to go along with the price tag.

Overall, this has become my go-to speaker for bringing outside with friends. The battery is long lasting and it's able to project the sound so it can be heard at a good distance.

Thank you for reading my review, and here is a coupon code for you to get $10 off the speaker. I HIGHLY recommend it if you can get it at this price!

Buy on Amazon
Coupon Code: IC9PWYE5
(Expires 3/20/16)

wtxdlj.jpg
2nu7ptl.jpg
2quu7hk.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.