Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Clix Pix

macrumors Core
jaseone said:
It is the Navy, SI Vertical Bag from Oakley of all places, the whole thing just screams hard core. It has a separate removable egg shell style sleeve that fits the 15 inch powerbook snugly and plenty of other compartments to store your bits & pieces. It is one of those bags that will server to just lug your PB and charger around but is also up to the task when you do those round the world trips and want to take everything you can with you on those nightmare 14 hour flights.

A while back when I was in search of the "perfect" laptop bag, I saw this post, it piqued my interest and I ordered one from Oakley online. A few days later I discovered that we've actually got an Oakley store right in one of the local malls! Anyway, I bought the bag and used it a few times around town, but it wasn't until I flew out to CA that it really showed its mettle. I was delighted with it, as I could carry everything I needed for the flight very comfortably, and the bag stacked neatly on top of my carryon bag when I needed to roll that through the airport. I especially liked how I could stash an amazing amount of stuff in the bag, it was easy to open up when needed, while at the same time could be fastened securely.

I second the recommendation for the Oakley SI Vertical laptop bag as a great traveling companion!

OTB

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.