Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by harveypooka, Aug 12, 2006.

1. harveypooka macrumors 65816

Feb 24, 2004
    I love Robocop - The original. Verhoeven is an ace ultra violence director; Total Recall, Starship Troopers...let's forget Showgirls. Anyway, I decided to watch Robocop Dark Justice, the mini series made in 2000. It's crap. I mean, it's so bad you can't actually tell what mood the various actors are trying to achieve. It makes a film like Octane or Commando look like the dogs bollocks. Watch it for laughs and then cry. Weird thing is, I'm still watching....why?!
  2. aricher macrumors 68020

Feb 20, 2004
    Robocop is a classic and Peter Weller is one of my fave character actors. The sequel was ok and the 3rd without Weller as Robocop was pretty bad. I used to love playing the Robocop video game while I was in college.

Anywho, you must be having a pretty slow day to be starting a thread like this. I must be having an equally slow day to be responding.
  3. harveypooka thread starter macrumors 65816

Feb 24, 2004
    Yup! I'm sitting here watching the 90 minute episodes and I don't know why. Best line of the second episode is when one of the Cyborg killers trying to kill Robocop says: "You ass head". Genius!