Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

munkees

macrumors 65816
Sep 3, 2005
Pacific Northwest
When my back get fixed, I will run again, I want some of the nike + with the nano. I used to run 5 days a week min 5 miles. Boy do I miss running

livingfortoday

macrumors 68030
Nov 17, 2004
The Msp
I just bought the Nike Moto+ shoes, they're really nice for distance running. Had the Moto II's before - terrible IMHO. These have the iPod integration, but I don't own a Nano, so it's kind of a useless feature. I got some Nike socks when getting my shoes, the running kind, and they're really nice. My feet stay pretty dry, much more so than with cotton ones.

I just wear some regular Adidas shorts I bought years ago, just some mesh, kind of an all-sports generic short. I usually don't wear a shirt if the weather's good, and just a regular t-shirt if it's not. Gonna probably get a Nike dri-fit longsleeve shirt when the weather gets cold again.

I use my iPod shuffle, with the white shuffle armband. I wouldn't recommend that, though - go with something that'll keep the shuffle dry when you sweat. After a few miles mine starts acting weird - only playing certain songs, skipping around randomly. I use Sony S2 sport headphones, the ones that loop around your ears.

Edit: Sorry, no photos right now, but I'll try to get some in a bit.

buffalo

macrumors 65816
Jun 5, 2005
Tacoma, WA
are there no other runners?

To add something to this thread, count up all the shirts you've accumlated from running various races. I did a quick count of all the ones in my room and came up with 12 with maybe another couple in the wash.

C

CompUser

I ran 1.5 miles today. I am getting back in shape for soccer but my back has really been interfering (pack pain for 1 year).

Attachments

• 072306_17141.jpg
    072306_17141.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 57
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.