Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MikeAppz

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 7, 2006
I am looking for an S-video adapter do I can watch some video on my 12 inch powerbook on my tv. I found a couple on apple.com, but they were not compatible with the powerbook. Can someone link me to a place where they have compatible S-video adapters for Powerbooks?
Thanks

MrCrowbar

macrumors 68020
Jan 12, 2006
MikeAppz said:
I am looking for an S-video adapter do I can watch some video on my 12 inch powerbook on my tv. I found a couple on apple.com, but they were not compatible with the powerbook. Can someone link me to a place where they have compatible S-video adapters for Powerbooks?
Thanks

I guess you need the Mini-VGA to Video Adapter. I accidently had one a few weeks ago (NYC Apple Store 5th Ave). It was in the package for a mini-DVI to Video Adapter and I was pissed at home when I found out it was not what the package said, so I returned it for a correct one.

orangezorki

macrumors 6502a
Aug 30, 2006
No, he also needs the mini-DVI to S-video and composite adapter. It's only the first generation 12" PB that has the mini VGA.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.