Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yzedf

macrumors 65816
Nov 1, 2002
Connecticut
Re: Re: Having used V64...

Originally posted by jettredmont
The bug (in v.62/.64) no one has mentioned that drives me mad (and the #1 reason I'm sticking with .60) is that it forgets scrollbar position on forward/back ...

I click on "quote" here, make a post, and then go back twice, I should be seeing the post I was looking at when I hit "quote" ... not so; I'm at the top of the page! .60 gets this right, and its such a fundmental web browsing behavior that I suspect Apple might just have it disabled until they really release the next beta just to annoy the leakers

Ctrl-click on quote, open in new tab. Do your thing, then submit. close tab.

Why have tabs if you don't use them the proper way???

djjuice

macrumors newbie
Mar 9, 2003
WA
sorry to burst your bubble but there is no safari v65.. i get these builds and it has always gone up in build by 2.. v56, v58, v60, v62, v64.. v66 would be next whenever the build is out..
i'll look at a v65 if someone can post one.. i legally get these builds.. i do belive its a fake.. but prove me wrong please! give me a link i'll check it out and see just how "real" it is.

os4

macrumors newbie
Jun 6, 2001
autofill ... how about Keychain integration

I always found IE's Autofill feature useful, but it is Chimera's Keychain integration for ID/pswd information that is the winner for me. Do the current versions include that as part of autofill or will we have to wait for Apple to integrate with their own technology?

bennetsaysargh

macrumors 68020
Jan 20, 2003
New York
"Safari v65"

Sadly enough, I am unable to find any traces of it anywhere I usually get betas of Safari. I also am warming up to the idea of only even number beta versions. It is a trend that seems to be true.
BTW-I am using Safari v64, and it is pretty good. The tabs are pretty cool, but I don't think there is any autofill in v64. Either that, or I'm just not looking.

melchior

macrumors 65816
Nov 17, 2002
autofill works. i use it. it's useful. not as good as IE windows, but better than any other autofill's on the mac. (that i know of)

it's in the debug menu with everything else.

iJon

macrumors 604
Feb 7, 2002
Originally posted by djjuice
sorry to burst your bubble but there is no safari v65.. i get these builds and it has always gone up in build by 2.. v56, v58, v60, v62, v64.. v66 would be next whenever the build is out..
i'll look at a v65 if someone can post one.. i legally get these builds.. i do belive its a fake.. but prove me wrong please! give me a link i'll check it out and see just how "real" it is.
what about build 51 that was released before 60.

iJon

Kid Red

macrumors 65816
Dec 14, 2001

Well, sorry to burst your bubble as obviously you have no idea what you are talking about. These builds are not available to the public. So because the public doesn't know about them, that means they don't exist? Yea, ok.

The biuld by 2 is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If you had any clue you wouldn't have made it any clearer that you have no idea what you are talking about.

djjuice

macrumors newbie
Mar 9, 2003
WA
your really stupid.. --^ im an adc member.. i get software seeds... someone has to beta test these.. how do you explain the 10.2.4 builds or any OS or software beta builds that arent available to the public.. head your little school boy ass over to connect.apple.com and pay your fee and get your software seeds as well.. and yes they have gone up by 2.. explain to me why it went from 56, 58, 60 ,62 ,64???
try again bucko...

Datazoid

macrumors regular
May 10, 2002
your really stupid.. --^ im an adc member.. i get software seeds... someone has to beta test these.. how do you explain the 10.2.4 builds or any OS or software beta builds that arent available to the public.. head your little school boy ass over to connect.apple.com and pay your fee and get your software seeds as well.. and yes they have gone up by 2.. explain to me why it went from 56, 58, 60 ,62 ,64???
try again bucko...

Moderator.......

iJon

macrumors 604
Feb 7, 2002
try again bucko...
well bucko, explain to me why its went from v50 to v51 if your so smart and know everything. and why dont you pull the stick out of your ass and stop talking like your so important.

iJon

djjuice

macrumors newbie
Mar 9, 2003
WA
ok show v65.. prove me wrong.. ive moved on from this fake safari v65.. there is something real that is out now...

iJon

macrumors 604
Feb 7, 2002
ok show v65.. prove me wrong.. ive moved on from this fake safari v65.. there is something real that is out now...
i am not talking about v65. you should we are all stupid and that software builds go up in incrimants of 2. i want you to tell me why there was a v51. go dig up your adc stuff and tell me about that one.

iJon

djjuice

macrumors newbie
Mar 9, 2003
WA
safari goes up in builds by 2.. i didnt claim all software does.. and ok i researched the v51.. v51 was released fast cause there was a major security flaw in v50 but the features wanted in v52 werent implemented yet so it was a quick build to handle a serious issue..
thank you...

iJon

macrumors 604
Feb 7, 2002
safari goes up in builds by 2.. i didnt claim all software does.. and ok i researched the v51.. v51 was released fast cause there was a major security flaw in v50 but the features wanted in v52 werent implemented yet so it was a quick build to handle a serious issue..
thank you...
ok at least you admitted you were wrong. now please treat people nicely here or go back to spymac. this thread was fun until you came on here and started saying you were some adc god which no one cares about.

iJon

benjaminpg

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
Originally posted by melchior
autofill works. i use it. it's useful. not as good as IE windows, but better than any other autofill's on the mac. (that i know of)

Is it as good as OmniWeb's. I personally find this the best solution, but I haven't experiemented with Camino/Chimera. It works by collecting a database of values. You select "Save form for autofill," after filling in a form. It stores the internal name of the fields, like fname, and the values you entered. Then if you click AutoFill Form, it fills in the fields it knows about.

After saving a few forms, it soon becomes very efficient, because most web developers use similar names for their forms.

I heard safari pulls it from the address book. The problem seems like it wouldn't know all the fields. For instance, you could set up the reply to post form here in OmniWeb to the settings you like, and it would remember.

MetallicPenguin

macrumors 6502
Mar 4, 2003
NC, USA
Originally posted by iJon
ok at least you admitted you were wrong. now please treat people nicely here or go back to spymac. this thread was fun until you came on here and started saying you were some adc god which no one cares about.

iJon

okay everyone settle down. oh yeah, thanks djjuice for the adc thing just registered:D

mangoman

macrumors 6502a
Nov 27, 2002
Second Floor
yeah. I hafta admit, during the catfighting and the pulling of hair and what not, I actually learned something from DJExcuse or whatever your thing is.

Thanks for the info, DJ. I'll be checking myseff befo' I wreck myseff!

(haulin' my 'little boy ass' off to adc land)...

Catfish_Man

macrumors 68030
Sep 13, 2001
Portland, OR
eh. I wish the accounts that got seeds didn't cost so dang much. I'm stuck on a stupid free account for now, the best I can get is the beta ip over firewire kext. Bah.

djjuice

macrumors newbie
Mar 9, 2003
WA
you have a choice of either premier $3500 or select $500.. it pays for itself.. ive gotten enough items in the mail to prove that...

bitfactory

macrumors 6502
Jul 22, 2002

i've been an ADC select member for years... they don't even post Safari builds at ADC connect. people have been getting them from other channels.

djjuice

macrumors newbie
Mar 9, 2003
WA
Originally posted by bitfactory
i've been an ADC select member for years... they don't even post Safari builds at ADC connect. people have been getting them from other channels.

who said i was talking about safari in that post..
check your adc account there.. something new is out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.