Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sail

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2005
Cambridge, UK
Hello all you good, good people...

Does anybody know of an utility to save the tabs you were viewing in Safari, should it crash or when you need to say restart OSX?

I would love it if Safari could have the same tabs I had open before I closed the browser.

I downloaded Taboo which pops up a warning message before quitting Safari, but that's not really what I'm looking for...

Thanks in advance!!

Sail

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
i don't know of any apps that do this for Safari, there may be some out there that i don't know of though.

if you can't find any i would suggest giving Opera a try. it can save sessions.

XIII

macrumors 68040
Aug 15, 2004
England
sail said:
Hello all you good, good people...

Does anybody know of an utility to save the tabs you were viewing in Safari, should it crash or when you need to say restart OSX?

I would love it if Safari could have the same tabs I had open before I closed the browser.

I downloaded Taboo which pops up a warning message before quitting Safari, but that's not really what I'm looking for...

Thanks in advance!!

Sail

Its called Saft, and its from PimpMySafari.com.

sail

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2005
Cambridge, UK
Saft is nice

Hi... tried both and really like Saft for its integration into Safari - nice! Thanks for that!

You guys rock here with your speedy fast replies!

Sail

XIII

macrumors 68040
Aug 15, 2004
England
sail said:
Hi... tried both and really like Saft for its integration into Safari - nice! Thanks for that!

You guys rock here with your speedy fast replies!

Sail

No problem. Its a great little add on to Safari. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.