Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

canadianipad

macrumors regular
Apr 22, 2010
Will be lingering about most of the day :D Come say hi!

I'm going to be in Seattle on holidays from Canada during the launch and plan to be there to get the 3G iPad. With the 5pm launch time, I'm just trying to figure out what time to show up.

jo0

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 25, 2009
Seattle, WA
I'm going to be in Seattle on holidays from Canada during the launch and plan to be there to get the 3G iPad. With the 5pm launch time, I'm just trying to figure out what time to show up.

i know...im really unsure of what to expect considering wifi release, presales, etc. so i'll likely spend most of my mid afternoon around shopping and keeping a close eye. plenty of things around.

canadianipad

macrumors regular
Apr 22, 2010
i know...im really unsure of what to expect considering wifi release, presales, etc. so i'll likely spend most of my mid afternoon around shopping and keeping a close eye. plenty of things around.

Yup - my wife and I will be doing the same thing. She'll of course be doing the shopping while I keep an eye on the line at the Apple Store.

jo0

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 25, 2009
Seattle, WA
Nice to meet you today. Wow did I over estimate demand. Oh well, it was cool being first into the store.
Loving my iPad so far.

hah yeah same to you mate. was i the only one that felt awkward being ushered in by overly happy and clapping apple employees?? ohwell. it was worth it. enjoying it very much.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.