Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rockthecasbah

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
Moorestown, NJ
Just avoid being a creeper, but since you made a thread on THIS forum it's probably not going to be hidden from your admirer making the game that much harder :p

Mr. Durden

macrumors 6502a
Jan 13, 2005
Colorado
Not being familiar with SpicyApple or this alleged avatar, I did a little google search for "spicy apple + beautiful girl". You are such a dirty dog! And I mean that in the absolute best way possible. :cool:

spicyapple

macrumors 68000
Jul 20, 2006
wait, is the person you speak of on this board?
just wondering
My surprise when I came to read my name in this thread, this morning! Maybe they admire my written musings, because I don't see what the fuss is all about. Besides, I think the OP was referring to someone else.

Macdrive, whoever she is that you admire, she would be, no doubt, flattered.

luv ya bunches! xoxoxo

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
My surprise when I came to read my name in this thread, this morning! Maybe they admire my written musings, because I don't see what the fuss is all about. Besides, I think the OP was referring to someone else.

Macdrive, whoever she is that you admire, she would be, no doubt, flattered.

luv ya bunches! xoxoxo
Inquiring minds want to know, who is that in your avatar.:cool:

bigandy

macrumors G3
Apr 30, 2004
Murka
But you should be warned, not all who have hot women as their avatars are actually hot women themselves. ;)

Like up until today, me. I had Mischa Barton on my avatar. And because of it, I got PM's telling me how hot I was.

Great, people, but I'm a guy. Doesn't it show from my username? :rolleyes:

imacintel

macrumors 68000
Mar 12, 2006
The lady in spicyapple. is very pretty. But me thinks it isnt spicyapple. If it is...:D...again Spicyapple would be extremely beautiful.

MACDRIVE

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 17, 2006
Clovis, California
Her profile picture is back up again. It matches some Google images that I've searched. I think I've been duped.

EDIT: I can understand posting someone else's picture as your avatar, but why post someone else for your profile picture? :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.