Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
After using the gold metal detector I found that it is really a good device, it can not only help to save time but also can help you to save energy. And besides being used for looking for gold, the gold metal detectors can alao be used to help the archologist in finding treasures and used in many other important places as security tool.

Are you sure thats placed right? Lol.

BoomstickMafia

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2012
Are you sure thats placed right? Lol.

Clearly a spam advertisement. lol

I reported them.

----------

I put 2 orders with my same link a couple of days apart, the one ordered on October 26 Doesn't have the memo, but the second ordered on November 1st says "11/13/12 - Confirmed on list/7. sc". That's weird

I bet that means only one is going to ship. Mine message is the same as your except for list/13. Wish we knew the importance of that list in terms of shipping.

fskywalker

macrumors 65816
Nov 6, 2009
I placed the 2 orders with two different e-mail accounts and payed one with Paypal and another one with a credit card. The funny thing is the one that already has the comment that has been reviewed is the one that is not associated to the e-mail I registered for the pre-order. lol

Lets see what happens.

superstardj

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2010
NC
Out for delivery! Trying to figure out what color spectra wrap I want to put on - I have black on right now but from where my ottorbox rubbed against it they aren't on quite even...

Pictures to come as soon as it gets here.

Starholk

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2012
Its not that expansive. Its like buying 1 case for the money of 2.

Its more expensive that you think. I got my sector 5 2 weeks ago to Sweden. Today i got a invoice that i have to pay customs and tax fee to fedex. Just 436kr. :D

Last edited:

superstardj

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2010
NC
It's here!

Finally! Arrived about 30 minutes ago :)))

Took the black spectra wraps off and put the Key Lime (matte) ones on. Cleaned the back really well and put the ultrasuede back plate on.

Installed the case and WOW! Pictures just do not do it justice, it feels smaller and thinner than I though it would be but let me tell you it feels and look awesome! Element, you did a great job with this...I may order a black one as well but the graphite looks REALLY good.

The Sector 5 really does preserve the thinness and sleekness of the Iphone 5- I was using an ottorbox commuter just to get by with so I couldn't wait to have a bumper so small.

First impressions:

The transit case is a little on the small side, I barley fits with the S5 on but I did kind of stretch it out around were the zipper is and it fits a little better, It will probably loosen up after a bit of use - and I do use the transit case with Element Products, I did with my vapor pro and Iphone 4S since I use a jawbone ERA headset.

I didn't even take the rash guards out since I am using the Lucky Labs spectra wraps so I can't comment on those.

My Spigen GLAS.tr as other have mentioned does rise above the edge of the case so no more laying it face down unless it is a soft and clean surface.

No signal issues yet, I am still at my office so I will comment more on that later.

Packaging - yes the box is cheap, WHO CARES??? I don't buy product because they come in cool or expensive boxes with nice print, It could have came in a ziplock bag for all I care.

I really liked the metal speed wrench like the one that came with my Vapor Pro, if it is the same size I may continue to use it - The plastic one is nice but the metal one is way cooler.

The lock button is very responsive, much better than my ottorbox that felt like it took 10 pounds of pressure to press.

Very lightweight. Looks great with the grey suede backplate.

Pictures coming in a few

superstardj

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2010
NC
Pictures

Attachments

• IMG_2028.JPG
    IMG_2028.JPG
    866.6 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_2031.JPG
    IMG_2031.JPG
    890.7 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_2032.JPG
    IMG_2032.JPG
    854.9 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_2033.JPG
    IMG_2033.JPG
    1,002.4 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_2034.JPG
    IMG_2034.JPG
    871.4 KB · Views: 114

superstardj

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2010
NC
More pictures

Attachments

• IMG_2043.JPG
    IMG_2043.JPG
    773.4 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_2037.JPG
    IMG_2037.JPG
    961.4 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_2036.JPG
    IMG_2036.JPG
    963 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_2035.JPG
    IMG_2035.JPG
    906.1 KB · Views: 183

superstardj

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2010
NC
And more. Sorry for the dust, I ran out of compressed air lol

Attachments

• IMG_2045.JPG
    IMG_2045.JPG
    795.6 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_2046.JPG
    IMG_2046.JPG
    851.5 KB · Views: 170

theautopilot

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2010
Words can not describe how badly I want this case (although I'm not super keen on their backplates). If only I could sneak one past my wife, unfortunately she has already seen the price :eek:

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
I didnt like the greenish tape you got there neither the button..

Pictures on the silver with the white one please! :)

tburk32

macrumors member
Oct 18, 2011
Words can not describe how badly I want this case (although I'm not super keen on their backplates). If only I could sneak one past my wife, unfortunately she has already seen the price :eek:
Not the most honest way but tell her you bought a knock-off on ebay or amazon for much less.

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
Its more expensive that you think. I got my sector 5 2 weeks ago to Sweden. Today i got a invoice that i have to pay customs and tax fee to fedex. Just 436kr. :D

F*kk.. Fu*kkk.... Sometimes they skip the tax.. it depends..

I pray to god that this wont happen to my package.

I think the line is if it's a package worth over 500 kr , then it's taxed. I'm not too sure tho.

Starholk

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2012
F*kk.. Fu*kkk.... Sometimes they skip the tax.. it depends..

I pray to god that this wont happen to my package.

I think the line is if it's a package worth over 500 kr , then it's taxed. I'm not too sure tho.
My friend also got the invoice from fedex. :(
Yes. If its marked as a gift then the limit is 500kr.

BoomstickMafia

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2012
Just got my shipping conformation and I used an order that wasn't mine.

I just got mine as well. (Was my own invite. lol)

----------

Looks awesome!!!

The Vapor Pro speed wrench works. I wish they would have kept with that. The plastic seems too cheap. Plus you can have extra screws in the wrench itself.

Can you comment on your Spigen aluminum home button? Does it stick up from the glass? Or did it stick up a great deal before putting the glass on?

Last edited:

fskywalker

macrumors 65816
Nov 6, 2009
Just got my Fedex tracking for the 2nd order under the same invite, still pending invite on other one

alleyooptroop

macrumors regular
May 4, 2010
i used one of the links posted to place my order. i emailed them just to see if i got bumped or if they would even notice. they replied that the case would be shipped on the 29th like it said when i ordered.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.