Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Paulokc

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 2, 2023
My Logitech Circle 2 camera seems to have given up the ghost. It had an optional window mount That worked really well for me.
Are there any other security cameras that can be stuck to the inside of the window like the circle 2 could?
Thanks for any help!

Last edited:

uller6

macrumors 65816
May 14, 2010
I use the Eufy indoor cam 2K pointed out my window. It works fine (without IR) because the streetlight outside is bright enough to illuminate everything well even in night mode. The IR diode doesn’t work through the window. It’s a lot cheaper than the Logitech one.

Paulokc

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 2, 2023
My Circle 2 could pickup people from 40 maybe 50 feet away will the Eufy do that?

jedimasterkyle

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2014
Idaho
My Circle 2 could pickup people from 40 maybe 50 feet away will the Eufy do that?
No. The Eufy's motion sensor isn't THAT good. I have a EufyCam 2c placed right above my front door and it will only "see" about 20 feet in front of it. It's enough distance to alert me to people who are walking up to my door but I wont see them get out of their cars or drive up.

Paulokc

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 2, 2023
The Circle 2 had an optional window mount. their newest camera is called the “circle view”
Would anyone happen to know if the Circle view has a window mount? I have tried to go to the Logitech website I just can’t seem to maneuver my way around in there. Thanks for any help.

Snapperjw

macrumors 6502
Oct 8, 2007
I installed a 'circle view' 5 days ago and i don't recall it comes with a window mount. It does have a mount which I believe you could add double sized tapes to mount to a window without screws.

FYI - I read a lot of negative comments about the 'circle view' having problems, dropping from your network but I have to say I currently have had no problems so far. Its in the garden and works really well.

Paulokc

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 2, 2023
They are excellent cameras I’m gonna get the circle view also eventually

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.