Seeking InDesign PageMaker Plug-In Pack

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by Moof1904, Aug 26, 2005.

1. macrumors 65816

May 20, 2004
    I have InDesign CS and I'd like to have the functionality offered by the PageMaker Plug-In pack that Adobe used to sell for $9.95 or $19.95 or whatever. (Specifically, I'd like to have numbered steps in a style and I understand this is one of the functions of the plug-in pack).

I see that Adobe has conveniently discontinued the plug-in pack now that they have folded these features into InDesign CS2. I'd rather not spend the $160+ for this single feature when the plug-in pack will suffice.

Does anyone know where I might find this?
  2. macrumors newbie

Aug 29, 2005
    Midwest USA

Customers who already have InDesign CS can order and download the Adobe PageMaker Plug-in Pack from the Adobe Store for US$49. The Adobe PageMaker Plug-in Pack is expected to be included with the Adobe Creative Suite Premium Edition and Creative Suite Standard Edition in Spring 2004.
  3. thread starter macrumors 65816

May 20, 2004
    That's great news. Any chance you can provide me a link? I've searched and found nothing.
  4. macrumors newbie

Oct 12, 2005
    Pagemaker Plug-in Pack for InDesign?

Did you ever find a copy of the Pgm plug-in for InDesign CS? I need it to convert old Pgm 6.0 files (don't want to get CS2 to be able to do that.) Thanks.

p.s. -- the plug-in is no longer available at the Adobe store.
  5. thread starter macrumors 65816

May 20, 2004

No, I never found one. I've rather given up. I was wanting it merely to do automatic numbering in a paragraph style and I decided to use FrameMaker under OS9 instead. It's a shame that FrameMaker isn't available for OSX, but that's an entirely different thread...