Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ScottJ

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 23, 2011
SoCal
Just curious whether anyone out there has tried a Sena Zipbook (manufactured for the original iPad) for an iPad 2?

BlindMellon

macrumors 65816
Apr 4, 2011
Just curious whether anyone out there has tried a Sena Zipbook (manufactured for the original iPad) for an iPad 2?
doesn't look like they've updated for the ipad 2. also seems expensive for what you get. The backward facing speaker on the ipad 2 seems to be causing some case makers trouble and the zipbook, while it may fit the ipad 2 would cover up the speaker.

I'm leaning towards the CANVAS.

ScottJ

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 23, 2011
SoCal
The reason why I originally posted this is that you can get the Sena Zipbook in black for somewhere in the range of $20, which makes this an attractive option, price-wise. However, I have no idea of how the iPad 2 case will fit in this case designed for the original iPad.

bkushner

macrumors regular
Jan 29, 2011
They are 16$ free shipping on eBay. I bought one.
Some people on forums say it works.

ScottJ

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 23, 2011
SoCal
They are 16$ free shipping on eBay. I bought one.
Some people on forums say it works.

Let me know how it works out for you. I can live without the camera hole in the back of the case (since I don't anticipate using it), but wasn't sure about how the case would work with a slightly smaller case.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.