Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

allbrokeup

macrumors regular
Mar 6, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
Mine....
It needs a little work as it only took me 2 minutes in Photoshop, but I based it on the new iPod Nano (4G) colours.
View attachment 136278
I am going to fix it today....:D
What do you think?

Edit: Fixed in Photoshop (No more merge lines :D:D)

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    160.3 KB · Views: 164

ppilone

macrumors 6502
Jan 20, 2008
Album Art on your desktop?

Hey I've noticed in a few pictures of peoples' desktops they have the album art and track title of a song in the bottom left corner. Is this an app that ties into iTunes? Its pretty slick.

Malou

macrumors member
Oct 15, 2007
Denmark
Here is mine. It isn't the best picture but it's from my trip to Denmark this summer so that's why I used it :D

cool that you came to Denmark......my home.... :) I hope you enjoyed it, although the weather really sucked this year. I apologize hehe

Robertson1993

macrumors member
Apr 26, 2008
Mine....
It needs a little work as it only took me 2 minutes in Photoshop, but I based it on the new iPod Nano (4G) colours.
View attachment 136278
I am going to fix it today....:D
What do you think?

Edit: Fixed in Photoshop (No more merge lines :D:D)

Your link doesn't work. I love that desktop, so would you maybe be able to upload it to a megashare site or something, please? would really appreciate it.

macrumors 65816
Oct 31, 2007
Washington D.C. Area
cool that you came to Denmark......my home.... :) I hope you enjoyed it, although the weather really sucked this year. I apologize hehe

We mostly stayed in Copenhagen and the weather was very nice especially what I'm used to. It only rained the day we came and the temperatures were quite refreshing compared to the 90+ degree F (~30+ C) weather we have in DC. The Danish were very friendly and I would definitely go back again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.