Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CubaTBird

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 18, 2004
Okay, im a Manilow fan, I admit. Now here's the thing, I went and downloaded "Ready To Take A Chance Again" from his "Ultimate Manilow" album and guess what, about 75% through listening to the downloaded file Barry says "Ready to take Chanmpbitt *CLICK*" Theres a bug in this song apple! I mean cmon, I paid 99 cents for it and its got pops and clicks?!?! What gives? I thought you guys said pristine encoding??!! :confused:

cranky

macrumors newbie
Sep 1, 2003
New York City
MANY ERRORS WITH MUSIC STORE

I can't believe this is the only post I've seen about this. That's not the only error I've come across. Aside from some simple bugs with downloading, and ongoing annoyance that full albums are not actually the original albums but compilations of the singles, I have been repeatedly over-charged (up to $17) for the $9.99 album purchase option. Several times, the system has tallied my album purchases as singles, sometimes costing a great deal more.

Contact Apple for a refund? HA! By design, there's no simple customer service protocol in place. How many hours have I wasted thus far? After chasing every email address and complaint form I can find, it's tough to keep fighting them for a few bucks here and there.

So I'm posting on this web site and think this is a worthy topic because perhaps Apple's employees will notice the thread and take note. There's no other way to communicate with them.

- Rob

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.