Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

theslaz

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 12, 2009
Calgary; Alberta; Canada
Just set up an Itunes account/program in my laptop. Originally had it on my main desktop. I have everything working the way I want; but I can not remember how to get my TV shows to show in the "TV Shows" Category of Itunes or on my ATV. The files are in the same directory as my movie files on my portable Hd. I've clicked on everything in site and just can't get them to move from the Movie category to the Tv show category!!!

chas0001

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2006
Alicante, SPAIN
Just set up an Itunes account/program in my laptop. Originally had it on my main desktop. I have everything working the way I want; but I can not remember how to get my TV shows to show in the "TV Shows" Category of Itunes or on my ATV. The files are in the same directory as my movie files on my portable Hd. I've clicked on everything in site and just can't get them to move from the Movie category to the Tv show category!!!

Find the files you want to change to TV Shows in iTunes. Select/Highlight them and then right click and choose 'Get Info'. Under the 'Options' tab change 'Media Kind' to TV Show.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.